Breakfast is served Monday-Sunday from 4:00 AM to 7:30 AM.
- Steak & Eggs or Ham & Eggs, Hash Browns, Toast, Fruit Juice, Coffee, Pastry
- Biscuits & Gravy, Fruit Coffee, Pastry
- French Toast, Bacon, Fruit Juice, Coffee, Pastry
- Reindeer Sausage Omelets, Hash Browns, Toast, Fruit Juice, Coffee, Pastry
- Chicken Fryed Steak Gravy, Eggs, Fruit Juice, Coffee, Pastry
- Waffles or Pancakes, Sausage, Fruit Juice, Coffee, Pastry
Daily Continental Breakfast from Before 4:00am and after 7:30am
- Oatmeal/Boiled Eggs, Cereal, Toast, Fruit, Juice, Coffee & Pastry's
Deluxe Fisherman's Lunch Pail - For Guided Fishing Trips
- Roast Beef, Ham & Cheese or Turkey Sandwiches
- Delicious Home Made Cookies
- Bag of Chips
- Candy Bar
- Bottle of Water
Packaged In a small cooler with ice pack & condiments
Famous Friday Night Fish-Fry!
- Beer Batter Halibut
- Salad Bar or Clam Chowder
- Baked Potato
- Sweet Corn
Mykel's Restaurant - (907) 262-4305
Casual bar/eatery with choice steak & seafood bites, plus live music & tastings.
The Flats Bistro - (907) 335-1010
This eatery offers wild Alaskan seafood, house-smoked meats, hand-made pasta dishes, hand-ground burgers, home-made desserts and local ales hand crafted in Alaska.
Golden International Chinese / Asian Cuisine - (907) 262-7862
A comprehensive selection of traditional, modern and seasonal Asian dishes, prepared with dedication by passionate and experienced chefs.
Buckets Sports Grill - (907) 262-7220
Casual sports bar with a variety of dishes.
Pizza Boys - (907) 260-4800
Casual pizzeria in addition to pastas and local brews.
Breakfast & Brunch, Salad, Cocktail Bars
Specializing in Steak and Alaskan Seafood we have all kinds of meals on the menu and have daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner specials.